Spearguns are specially designed fishing aids. They take the shape of a gun and the working principle is not so much different from that of a gun too. Some are lightweight while others are heavier. Their powers also differ based on a number of factors which we would discuss subsequently. But if you are looking for a good performer and that too, at an affordable price, then the Beuchat Marlin Elite Speargun should be your choice today.
Beuchat Marlin Elite Speargun comes with a number of features namely:
- Aluminum barrel with 28mm diameter moulded using polyurethane foam
- Noise Reduced significantly (firing sound, and sound from the different portions of the speargun)
- Increased inertia and buoyancy, along with the reduced recoil
- Megatonne powerbands: 18.3mm
- Locking system: QRS
- Stainless steel shaft of 6.7mm and Tahitian wishbone
- Heavy duty Bungee with swivel snap clip 1.6mm Black mono filament
Pros of Beuchat Marlin Elite Speargun
It’s a multipurpose speargun
It comes with aluminum barrel
Buoyancy increased and reduced recoil
Made for heavy duty
Easy to use and handle
What environmentalists say about speargun
Environmentalists actually pitch speargun higher than many other forms of fishing because;
1) Spearfishers would natural aim for bigger fishes to compensate for the energy and hard work of going under the water. Dragnets on the other hand will harvest all sizes of fishes causing danger to ecological balance.
2) With spearfish, endangered species can be avoided while with the fishing net, not much can be done to let them be.
3) Ships and smaller fishing boats spill oil as they move which contaminates the water.
4) The act of underwater diving and fishing in itself is a good form of exercise for the fishermen / women.
Choice of speargun
In choosing a speargun, the factors you should look out for includes, weight (how heavy or light the equipment is.
Heavier spearguns will affect your buoyancy when underwater), power (the power of speargun is how much blow it will deliver to the prey).
The recoil and how noisy it is are some of the things to look out for too.
Speargun can be a potential source of harm to the handler and those around if not properly handled so it is advised that the safety clip is kept on till it is ready for use.
So choose a speargun like Beuchat Marlin Elite Speargun and see the difference yourself.