ABOUT JBL Freediving Spearfishing Mini Metal Speargun D5:
The metal series for the spearguns delivers more bangs for you, both in quality of work and in class. Just like other versions of the speargun models, they are constructed of Aerospace grade aluminum.
The shafts and triggers of this speargun are made up of stainless steel and also having the feature of high strength. A low profile pistol grip is provided for the handle which makes it easy for target acquisition.
This speargun is recommended to all those who want to bring home plenty of fish without affecting their bank balance.
This product, which is manufactured by JBL is mainly used for close to shore prey, small prey, warm water and more.
The customers who consider themselves to be Recreational Divers among others, are mainly to use this JBL Freediving Spearfishing Mini Metal Speargun D5.
Due to the features like: accurate, durable, low recoil, light weight, fast, good range, etc. this speargun model “JBL Freediving Spearfishing Mini Metal Speargun D5” is much more popular among the customers of spearfishing.
SOME FEATURES OF MINI METAL SPEARGUN D5 BY JBL:
- Shock lone his highly secured to absorb high power shocks.
- Black ABS plastic is used to make the handles and muzzles of the speargun.
- Shafts are made up of 17-4 hardened spring stainless still.
- Latex sling comes with Stainless Wishbone.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE SPEARGUN:
- Total length of the speargun is 32.50 inches
- Shaft is designed to have 714-SB.
- Sling length is having the type of One#608.
- Number of slings in a single model is 2 Black ½” diameter * 20.
- Maximum range covered by the speargun is 6 feet.
- Floation of the speargun is not provided.
- Material used to make barrel- Anodized aluminum.
- Handle and muzzle are made of Abs Plastic.
- Shaft is made up of spring steel.
- Weight of the speargun is 1.75 lb.
REVIEW’S ON THE SPEARGUN:
It is easy to use and one can have many successful hunts.
Recommended for beginners.
It is reviewed as a safe speargun.
Quick and light in water and easy to load.
It is hard to pull the strings back with no stock left.
Thus, the JBL Freediving/Spearfishing Mini Metal Speargun D5 proves to be a good option for those looking forward to spearfishing.