Riffe Teak Mid-handle series 67″ Blue Water Elite Speargun are said to be most desirable speargun for blue water.
How deep would you go for your passion in hunting?
There are many choices in today’s world for buying spearguns, but the Riffe Teak Mid-Handle 67” series offers some serious and the best options, which is even friendly to your pocket. Winks!
Riffe Teak Mid-handle series 67″ Blue Water Elite Speargun Description
This product is desirable among all the three series, when it comes to close the bottom and blue water hunters alike with an elite speargun.
Riffe Teak Mid-handle 67″ series offers more maneuverability while tracking game.
It is a speargun with stomach loading that comes with a threaded tip. It has 5/16″ (7.9mm) threaded shaft with a large replaceable two-barbed spearhead and two layers of wrap around it.
The choice of guns is for all the blue water hunters who seriously want to opt for pelagic fish on the open sea water.
Riffe Teak Mid-handle 67″ Blue Water Elite Speargun is the most popular among the three series for blue water and close bottom hunting. Thus it is the ultimate Halibut gun to track game quickly and with ease.
- #W and #WX models have standard 3/8″ (9.5mm) threaded shaft with an ice picking tip and breakaway set up.
- Model #I has standard (3) 9/16″ (14.3mm) with amber power brands, that might be upgradable up to 5/8” in diameter.
- Four heavy duties that laminate the teak stock in sides of the machines well groomed to handle it easily.
- It has size is of about 300 lb, with a nylon non filament line, so that one could shoot efficiently and resist to abrasion.
- This product has 5” inch Bungie Shock Chord, also with 550 lb and it has been tested with Pigtail Ball which bears swivel, but the model #W is an exception.
- It comes heavy duty fibre glass, which is reinforced with nylon over the molded cushion grip handle.
- It has been reinforced with a muzzle for that additional band strength and it’s doweled.
- It has contoured large urathene butt end assembled for easy hip and stomach loading.
- While using four bands, models #I and #W have added bolt via muzzle.
- It has stainless steel assembled mechanism with a two-piece trigger that accepts all Riffe diameter shafts.
- The lock-pin is enabled for safety.
The speargun rigging might be changed according to buyer’s satisfaction.
It is recommended to use two hands for bigger models, so as to reduce the chance of recoil for accurate shooting.
You may wonder why it comes with overwhelming details to this scuba-diving equipment, but Riffe Teak Mid-handle 67″ series are said to be included in the list of “the best spaerguns in the spearfishing industry.”